PLEASE READ – UPDATED September 24th, 2021
M&M Property Management implemented safety precautions in response to the Corona Virus Pandemic on March 18th, 2020 and effective October 1st, 2021 a new policy is in effect. Please note the following operational changes:
- Employees and delivery people (i.e. USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.) will be allowed to enter the office.
- Board members will be permitted into the office for business visits with accounting and managerial staff.
- Residents are welcome into the lobby to conduct business as necessary. Orientations for applications have begun in person.
- Please use M&M’s website, MMPM.us to submit a question or resident request, no need to log in. Simply fill out your request and the request will automatically be submitted.
- Community managers have and continue to manage communities with no interruption.
- Managers and Association meetings are phasing through a hybrid of in person/ zoom style, with many resuming in person only.
- Should anyone feel ill, symptomatic or been exposed to someone with the virus please take safety as a priority of employees, vendors and all others as deemed necessary and stay home.
- Clubhouse and other amenities such as gyms and pools have reopened although party size may be reduced. Decisions are made by Association Boards as directed.
- Estoppel, lease, sale or ARC applications, etc. should still be submitted via the USPS mail or overnight courier, such as FedEx or UPS. If submitted electronically, please mail the applicable check and enclose a copy of the check with the electronic submittal. A drop box was installed, checked throughout the day on the outside door of M&M and will remain until further notice.
- Items such as visitor keys, parking passes and/or resident decals will be available during business hours.
Thank you for your understanding and know M&M Property Management is always committed to provide the utmost in services to our residents and the communities for which we serve.
Robert Miller & Brenda Moskowitz
Partners – M&M Property Management