PLEASE READ – UPDATED May 25th, 2021
M&M Property Management implemented safety precautions in response to the Corona Virus Pandemic on March 18th, 2020 and effective June 1st, 2021 a new policy is in effect. After discussion, M&M’s partners have communicated this plan to our staff. Please note the following operational changes:
- Employees and delivery people (i.e. USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.) will be allowed to enter the office.
- Board members will be permitted into the office for business visits with accounting and managerial staff.
- Residents are welcome into the lobby to conduct business as necessary. To visit the property manager an appointment is strongly recommended as many are in the field throughout the day.
- Please use M&M’s website, MMPM.us to submit a question or resident request, no need to log in. Simply fill out your request and the request will automatically be submitted.
- Community managers have and will continue making normal on-site visits to their communities as well as maintaining contact with the Association vendors. Contact to residents is preferred to be on an appointment basis.
- Managers and Association meetings are being held through various electronic options with several communities back to in person or phasing through a hybrid of in person/ zoom style, please contact your manager.
- Maintenance and janitorial personnel will continue to provide services in accordance with their current time assignments, provided they are not ill, symptomatic or been exposed to someone with the virus. No one is to enter any unit unless an emergency such as a leak. All other in unit visits will be by appointment for the safety of the occupants and employees, vendors and all others as deemed necessary.
- Clubhouse and other amenities such as gyms and pools may be open or in the process of opening fully. Decisions are made by Association Boards and managers will be implementing as directed.
- Estoppel, lease, sale or ARC applications, etc. should still be submitted via the USPS mail or overnight courier, such as FedEx or UPS. If submitted electronically, please mail the applicable check and enclose a copy of the check with the electronic submittal. A drop box was installed and is checked throughout the day on the outside door of M&M. At this time this will continue to stay until such time M&M deems no longer needed. Simply inquire in advance.
- Items such as visitor keys, parking passes and/or resident decals will be available during business hours.
Thank you for your understanding and know M&M Property Management is always committed to provide the utmost in services to our residents and the communities for which we serve.
Robert Miller & Brenda Moskowitz
Partners – M&M Property Management